Isn’t it quite amazing to know a secret of life? Life is about finding balance. As a car balance on four wheels, so we must learn how to balance four core areas of life like personal life, relationship, working life, and social contribution. Attitude is like pressure in the tire, so if the tire does not have at the correct pressure, we will never reach our destination.
As you know, life is full of challenges, and happiness does not come automatically. We should learn how to tackle a situation with a positive mindset and Self-belief.We can learn from anything around us. An ice cream teaches us that we should enjoy every moment of our life before it melts away,And a candle shows us that we should give light to others before it melts, so we can say life is a journey from being self (ice cream) to become selfless (candle).
We can balance our life by applying some specific principle in a different area of life :
- We can grow only by the law of gratitude. Gratitude is not a feeling, its a state of mind that can be developed, and it connects us with unlimited positive energy.
- It’s essential to know the power of the pause. Otherwise, we will miss many beautiful moments of our life, so say thank you everything around you and reciprocate through the action of giving back.
- Spiritual practices are a base of happiness. We must connect with something above ourselves such as God. this energy guide us in every moment of life and give us the power to spread happiness and joy around the world.
- We should be sensitive to our words and action. Being vulnerable means every time we speak or do something, we know how other people may feel.
- We can practice being sensitive by treating an inanimate object with considerations and respect. If we do not do that, the mentality of insensitivity becomes our habit, and we don’t discriminate between things and people.
- Sometimes it becomes very challenging to see best in people. There is an ideal stage for any relationship is to discern good and evil and choose only good, neglect the bad.
- Learn to see beyond the situation. When people act harshly towards us, most of the time they are suffering too, this is called empathy. On a personal level, we can forgive a person.
- On a social level, there should be strict justice to create an orderly society. So that no one can be able to break the law and get away with it in the name of forgiveness.
- At work, we are always competing with others instead of competing with ourselves.
- Competition is a mindset. We have to redefine it, Open minded people grow by developing themselves, every day they keep striving to become a better version of themselves.
- To find your purpose in life, you must go on a journey of self-discovery. The foundation of growth is the understanding of who you are.
- There is the only way to know your potential competes with yourself. For self-discovery, we need to answer this question, i.e., what are our tendencies? What do we like? What do we dislike? What do we want to be in the future?
- We have to understand that everyone gifted with extraordinary talent and skill, so every one is unique. If God were to reveal that talent to us straight away, from the very day we were born, there would be no excitement in our journey. God covers our expertise, skill, and potential only so that we have the chance to discover it.
- Self-discovery is not a one-time event but an ongoing evolution, as life goes on, we discover how much we are capable of achieving. So we need to unwrap multiple layers before we can find our true potential
- Life is a journey from being selfish to becoming selfless. Selflessness starts at home. Relationships at home can work well only if we have low expectations of each other but a great mental attitude to help others.
- We can expand our selflessness nature beyond our family to serving our community to the city and even nation. We need an attitude of service.